GREAT TO MEET YOU! I’M BEVERLY KEPPLE
…Teacher, Trainer, Coach, Author, Business Woman and DISC Behaviour expert
I love my life. I work hard and love learning.
My passion is to help others be happy, be successful and achieve their full potential.
Here are 7 quick things you should know about me…
- I was born in the UK, but moved to New Zealand when I was 4. I lived there until 12 years ago when our family (husband and 3 adult daughters) decided to explore more of the world and relocated to the UK.
- In New Zealand, I taught for over 25 years, my specialty subject being Chemistry.
- Ready for a change and a new challenge I left teaching and bought a franchise, teaching computer skills to children and adults.
- In the UK, my eldest daughter and I had several businesses in the beauty industry.
- For the past 15 years, I have been training business owners and individuals in the use of DISC Behavioural profiles, in particular their importance in communication and making the best use of your strengths as well as being aware of your limitations. I wrote and published the book “DISCovering the Ultimate Tool”
- I have been happily married for 45 years and mother of 3 wonderful and talented daughters, who live in and around London. I am now a grandmother of three.
- I have no plans to retire. My philosophy is “Life is an adventure and there is lots more learning and fun to be had.”